Ready for Ethical AI ? We are.
Via the CHARLIE project, we aim at challenging the bias in big data used for AI and machine learning by bringing a greater level of awareness regarding the negative impacts of the lack of a critical and ethical approach to TechEd.
1) Increase the capacity of HE institutions – to provide its students online learning opportunities that meet society needs but also are tailored to students learning needs.
2) Increase Tech students social and ethical competencies – allowing them to engage positively, critically and ethically with AI/ML technology
3) Equip teachers and professors – with digital and engaging approaches to effective teaching the topic (specially in online teaching)
4) Create synergies – between Higher Education organisations and Adult Education and Youth at regional level in the field of AI ethics education
5) Potentiate the transferability of academia courses – AI biases to Adult Education and Vocational Education fields
6) Raise awareness about AI Biases at societal level
Read more and get in touch to access our microcredentials.