The mission of WB-EIL is, by 2030, to become an influential institutional transformation center for universities, research centres and their quadruple helix ecosystems in Western Balkans and Eastern Europe by facilitating an entrepreneurial and innovative approach towards responsible innovation design, development and deployment (commercialization) process. We offer:
- Free certification opportunities around the 6 toolkits mentioned above. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines and conditions mentioned below or contact us for more information.
- One to one mentorship and support scheme for students, academic and non-academic staff interested to make their innovation-development process (or their university) more entrepreneurial and innovative. We work with such stakeholders in order to provide hands-on mentorship enabling them to transform their institution towards becoming a leading actor in their ecosystem. The mentorship themes reside within the knowledge range covered by the 6 toolkits mentioned above.
- Specialized mentorship for startups and scaleups interested either to learn how to develop their innovation in a responsible manner while also on how to attract investment and connect with key partners.
By registering below, you can access access to the following training content and certifications:
- Toolkit 1: Entrepreneurial discovery
- Toolkit 2: Setting up responsible & impactful knowledge and technology transfer office
- Toolkit 3: Responsible research and innovation
- Toolkit 4: Investment and financing
- Toolkit 5: Inclusive KPIs for impactful universities
- Toolkit 6: Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Stakeholders
For one to one mentorship (regardless of your interests) please send us an email to email@example.com and one of our colleagues will get in touch within 2 working days.