We are recruiting a Junior Project Manager (in Belgrade, Serbia)
Why this opportunity ?
HELIXCONNECT EUROPE is currently involved in several European Union funded projects aiming to revolutionize digital education as well as R&D. We are currently looking for staff to help us with the implementation of these projects and potentially become our colleagues to help us implement our mission in Eastern Europe and Western Balkans !
Why are European Union (EU) funded projects important ?
· They help citizens access enhanced quality education, products and services.
· They facilitate the path of innovation development and market launch of products emerging both from companies and universities.
· They directly boost sustainable regional development and growth.
· They bring citizens together and develop the community spirit.
· They create jobs by supporting employment and entrepreneurship.
The successful candidate will be trained and integrated into the following work streams:
· Contribution to the development of project deliverables (content, strategies, studies, training material, presentations, etc)
· Tracking project(s) progress and KPIs
· Organization of workshops/events
· Participation in international project coordination meetings
· Contribution to progress (technical and financial) reporting
· Participation in drafting applications for acquiring EU funding
· Marketing, design & communication
National projects (in Serbia):
· Supporting the operations, administration and tasks for our local initiative to develop a manufacturing innovation ecosystem (SMEs, universities, government, NGOs).
The ideal candidate is an ambitious person with a genuine interest (and desire to specialize) in handling innovative EU projects. Specific requirements:
· Degree(s) in digital studies, communication or education (as well as any other relevant one).
· Past experience in higher education is desirable
· Excellent command of English
· Knowledge of Serbian is desirable
· Mandatory: Frequent attendance/presence at our office in Belgrade, Serbia.
· Have excellent writing skills
· Preferable (not mandatory) – to be aware of European Union innovation & training policies
· Eager to embark into an intensive training roadmap covering different angles of EU project management and implementation.
Duration & Format
The contract is open ended/permanent with advancement and increase/bonus potential based on performance. The desired commitment is full time, however lower/flexible working schemes can be discussed. Start date: as soon as possible. The probation period is 3 months.
How to apply ?
In order to apply, please send the following items to email@example.com by the 18th of August 2023:
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Scan of your degrees
3. A motivation letter (250 words) explaining why you are interested in this position
4. Any piece of past written content in English (i.e. publication/report)
For any question/information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisting and interviews are expected during late August. This is a rolling application procedure, therefore we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Read more: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3678122513/